Friday, September 16, 2005

Tip #25 - Make Sure You Exercise After A Splurge

I know I am beating a dead horse on this whole splurge concept, but it is an important part of weight loss and weight maintenance. As necessary as it is to splurge and treat yourself every once in a while, you must also make up for those extra calories you are eating. Working out an extra 15-30 minutes the day after splurging easily does this. Everyone knows the days after I have treated myself, because those are the days I go on my longest runs. You must compensate for the extra caloric intake, and the best way to handle this is through extra exercise. While everyone loves a good cookie or a treat, you must make sure to work it off the next day with nothing more than a little extra exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home