Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tip #5 - Exercising

There is only one way to successfully lose weight, and that is with some sort of physical activity. Aside from the fact that I was eating the wrong things and had a portion control problem, my main issue was not enough exercise. I would consider my exercise to be playing baseball every once in a while with friends or any type of activity that i would partake in in gym class. But who was I kidding, I was not working out at all, I was just being a kid. I was a fat kid who was only gaining weight, the only way to stop and reverse this weight gain was with exercise.

While part of losing weight is controlling your diet, that must be combined with some sort of exercise regiment. Diet can help stop the weight gain, but the only way to lose weight is with a combination of diet and exercise. When i talk about exercise I am referring to at least 30 minutes of an elevated heart rate at least 5 times a week. With this sort of exercise and a healthy diet, your weight loss will occur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home